With our FULLlife support packages you get the perfect package for all your applications, regardless of the product manufacturer, supported by service levels that lead the industry.
The days when energy package suppliers just sold batteries and chargers are long gone. With the cost of energy rocketing, the need to draw less for any industry is now at the top of everyone’s agenda. The demand on electricity both mains and stored is tremendous, so the pressure on us all to save energy, and to look for systems and solutions that give us these savings has never been greater.
In the materials handling market electric energy is still seen as the most cost effective and, if looked at as a complete package, is certainly the power source that allows the user to show the greatest savings and greatest carbon reductions.
Our current materials handling market is built around lead-acid technology. This will be replaced in the future but it does give us huge cost advantages over current emerging technologies, and we are able to greatly improve its effectiveness and to make considerable cost savings by putting together the right package.
Of course we must continue to develop and improve all new technologies and look to markets where they can be most cost effective, but we also need to make sure we squeeze the most out of the current technology by lengthening its effective life and reducing recharge costs.
From basic watering through to a complete site based management solution it is of vital importance that your battery and charger fleet gets the correct support so that you can maximise your fleet’s working life along with saving energy costs and improving your carbon footprint.
Based on your needs we provide the highest level of support tailored to your specific applications. There’s no need for you to top up and look after your batteries yourself, as we will do all the work for you with FULLlife. As well as getting your batteries topped up, you can also get monthly reports and even get us to buy back your batteries and chargers in order to re-rent them to you with full maintenance included.
Why Choose Our FULLlife Packages?
- Improve productivity
- Double the life of deep cycle batteries
- Advanced battery maintenance technology
- Unique patented technology saving up to 80% of the cost of a new battery
- Yearly maintenance programme to extend the life of your batteries
- Reduce capital expenditure and reduce your energy costs
- Reduce the need to replace batteries prematurely
You can choose full or partial maintenance for a fixed monthly cost. We will do all your battery watering as required and the water is included in the cost.
You will also get scheduled engineer’s visits on site with our full time engineers.
Full fleet reports for budgeting and preventative maintenance are available as well as fleet application monitoring with reports.
Full battery / charger buy back and re-rent is also available.
We have four different packages to choose from so you can get exactly the support you require without paying any more than you need to:
Our FULLlife aqua package includes:
- Scheduled engineers visits
- Battery watering as required (includes water)
- Agreed reports on battery / charger fleet condition
- Cover any size fleet
- Fixed monthly fee
The FULLlife eco package includes everything you get with the FULLlife aqua package as well as:
- Battery / charger packages as required by application
- Fleet application monitoring system
- Agreed full application monitoring management reports
- Fixed monthly fee
With the FULLlife eco+ package you get everything included with aqua and eco packages plus the following:
- Full battery / charger fleet buyback re-rent
- Full life warranty batteries/chargers
- Fixed inclusive monthly fee
- Priority service call out
- Full management of customer battery charge or recharge application
- Full energy package performance / management reports
- Full battery charge or charge area design and installation (full turn key solution)
- Regular planed performance customer meetings
- Flexible contract or fixed monthly fee
Get in touch today!
- We offer a selection of FULLlife support packages to suit your requirements.
- The right maintenance can increase the life of your batteries and reduce overall costs.
- We are the UK’s largest independent supplier of industrial power product and services.
- Our network of warehouses and engineers across the UK allows us to provide an Expert Local Service on a National basis.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Having used Ecobat for 99% of our battery and charger issues in the North East of England and Cumbria, they will try and get out the same day, if not, it’s the next day, very good quick service will definitely recommend to colleagues and other Linde companies"
"Ecobat provide an excellent service, often assisting us with tight lead times, quick response along with excellent products. "
"Lift Safe have used Ecobat for many years as our supplier of choice for industrial deep cycle batteries. Their service & delivery is second to none."
"We have received only positive feedback on the new Rapid Charge batteries. Thanks to the short recharge time our customers receive greater productivity from their equipment."
"Fast response rate, quality work & products, highly skilled engineers and a great customer services team. These are only some of the reasons why we have had such a longstanding relationship with Ecobat. "
About FULLlife Regeneration
Battery regeneration can greatly increase the life of your battery, lower maintenance costs and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. Our battery regeneration / battery rebuild services help extend your battery life without having to buy a new battery.
Available for one battery user, large fleet users and everything in between, and for all makes of batteries - give us a call today to find out more.
The Ecobat Promise
We provide our customers with specialist on-site industrial battery advice, a wide choice of industrial power storage products and a single source for battery installation, maintenance and repair.