What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser of your computer, if you agree. We store corresponding information to the one we set in your browser, and in this file we can track and keep information on your movements within the site and any information you may have given while visiting the site.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily in your browser’s subfolder while you are visiting our site. Once you leave the site, the session cookie is deleted. Persistent cookie files remain in your browser’s subfolder for a period of time after you have visited our site.
You can find out more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We use the following session and persistent cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into your account on the website or which allows communication between your browser and our site.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|_gat||This cookie enables us to throttle request rates.|
|_ga||This cookie enables us to distinguish unique users.|
|_utmv||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie is also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|_utmx||Used to determine your inclusion in an experiment.|
|cookies-allowed||Records your response to the cookie acceptance message.|
How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?
Please note that we can’t always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them. Please see our "Third party cookies" section below.
If you want to reject cookies we use from this website you will need to:
- delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser or alternatively visit www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookie preference cookie the next time you visit this website the cookie message bar will appear again inviting you to again reconsider your preferences; and/or
- if you only want to reject the Interest-Based Advertising cookies we store on your machine you can opt-out of receiving these cookies at any time by going to the Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ and following the opt-out instructions.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Get in touch today!
- 80% of the lead used in our production process is recycled.
- We supply a Marine Battery Range that’s clean, powerful and safe.
- We are the UK’s largest independent supplier of industrial power product and services.
- Our network of warehouses and engineers across the UK allows us to provide an Expert Local Service on a National basis.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Having used Ecobat for 99% of our battery and charger issues in the North East of England and Cumbria, they will try and get out the same day, if not, it’s the next day, very good quick service will definitely recommend to colleagues and other Linde companies"
"Ecobat provide an excellent service, often assisting us with tight lead times, quick response along with excellent products. "
"Lift Safe have used Ecobat for many years as our supplier of choice for industrial deep cycle batteries. Their service & delivery is second to none."
"We have received only positive feedback on the new Rapid Charge batteries. Thanks to the short recharge time our customers receive greater productivity from their equipment."
"Fast response rate, quality work & products, highly skilled engineers and a great customer services team. These are only some of the reasons why we have had such a longstanding relationship with Ecobat. "
The Ecobat Promise
We provide our customers with specialist on-site industrial battery advice, a wide choice of industrial power storage products and a single source for battery installation, maintenance and repair.